Saturday 30 October 2010

t-shirt yarn

Recently I visited Strawberry Earth Wonderland in Amsterdam. I was there with Dutch Handmade members Marta and Lies and Anda Corrie from Etsy. It was a really cool event. Look at the video hereAt Strawberry Earth people could learn from us how to make t-shirtyarn and make a cool accesory. It was so much fun and ever since I've been fascinated by t-shirtyarn. I especially love the little scarves/necklaces you can make from them. Like this one.
Would you like to know how to make t-shirt yarn? Visit Dutch Handmade blog for a tutorial.
And here's some creations I found on Etsy.
Guitar strap by ASpinnerWeaver
Scarf by janicewallace
Business card holder by greenatheart





2 comments:

RitaJC said...

Thanx Nicole!

Running to try it out!

StaroftheEast said...

Love this, such a nice way to recycle!