Thursday 19 November 2009

Flower Garden

I am so in love with this Flower Garden necklace. I made it some time ago, but it hasn't sold yet, so I figured the pictures weren't right, because it can't be the necklace... ; ) Here's one of the new shots I took:












And here are some more fabulous pieces by some of my European Etsy colleagues:














From left to right, top to bottom:
Afghan Winds by Staroftheeast
Lola vintage lace necklace by Matilou
Olive and Wood necklace by Fleurfatale
Necklace reclaimed vintage brooch by Huismus
Mother of Pearl necklace by LeelaBijou
Grey pink recycled necklace by polindim

4 comments:

Kuutydruk said...

The necklace is gorgeous! Hope that someone will snatch it quick now. :)

StaroftheEast said...

Gorgeous necklace, picture looks great!
Thanks for the feature :)

Rebecca said...

That's a great photo of the necklace... so pretty! And the other items by featured sellers are great too!

Penrose Designs said...

That is a gorgeous necklace! I too had trouble with pictures when I first started on etsy. I've learned so much from my teammates! I hope it sells!

Blessings,
Teresa